Princess’s Turn into Prince’s (among others) artwork by http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/
Disney's dark fantasy, Maleficent, starring Angelina Jolie as the villainess, may be too scary to be profitable. It’s a $130 million budget movie that tells the Sleeping Beauty tale from the evil witch’s perspective. The movie appears to be pitched at young adults rather than at the more traditional audience for small children. It’s hard to deny strong interest in the movie, or simply Jolie. An official trailer posted last month gained four million views on YouTube. A January trailer garnered thirteen million. Maleficent has nearly two million Facebook fans, which is more than any other non-franchise film with a 2014 release date. Whether that translates into a big box office number is anyone’s guess. A write-down, while very much an open question, could slow the momentum of Disney, with Frozen being the highest-grossing animated movie ever made.
Maleficent, by Sakimi Chan.
LOOK AT THIS PAPER MACHE! OH GOD LOOK —-> http://www.themarysue.com/paper-mache-maleficent/
I want dis! I want dis bad!
HUNTER’S ALMOST 9K FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
a ps4 console
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Destiny (preorder)
- Final Fantasy XV (preorder)
- Kingdom Hearts III (preorder)
- Must be following me (i will check— my url is subject to change keep an eye on the url that shows up above this text)
- Reblog as much as you want; likes don’t count
- Giveaway/sideblogs are not allowed (i will check)
- Ask must be open and you must respond within 24 hrs otherwise i will pick a new winner
The giveaway ends May 31st
what if the coins you find randomly at the bottom of drawers and in between couch cushions are actually from spiders trying to pay rent
Ingenious Bathroom Graffiti by Reid Faylor
I found the two butts.
I COULD ONLY FIND ONE
things fake dude gamers say
- we need to go back to the roots of gaming and stop trying to make games for everyone
- there are no queer video game characters
- representation in video games doesn’t matter because everyone who plays them are all just like me
- my video games are art but i don’t want them to be critiqued as if they’re a piece of art because it’s also just a game
hey kids wanna buy some drugs
An asexual and pansexual become room-mates and have wacky adventures
The show is called ‘All or Nothing’
Plot twist: the asexual is really super outgoing and is a huge flirt while the pansexual is extremely socially awkward and has trouble ordering coffee let alone getting a date.
my hand slipped
Sunday Cosplay is the best
HOLY MOTHERFUCK SHIT GOD BLESS YOU
Additional coordinates featuring Glad BL グラッドブラウス BZ7446, Leinster PT レンスター巻スカート付ワイドパンツ BZ5200 and Dilios hat ディルオスシルクハット.
[Image: Cute drawings of three couples, each with a label indicating what kind of couple they are: a gay cis man and bisexual trans man, a lesbian trans woman and a pansexual cis woman, and two polysexual nonbinary individuals. Underneath each is the caption: “We are a queer couple able to reproduce.”]
can we stop referring to all sex that could possibly result in pregnancy as “heterosexual reproduction” now
(Also, “pregnant person” does not necessarily mean “woman” for the seventy-millionth time)